A PHOTOGRAPH YOU LIKE 📷



This picture was taken by me. In the photo you can see flamingos in a pond, you can see their pink color and beautiful feathers of a stronger pink color. There is motion in the water and you can also see there are more than one. I took this picture almost three weeks ago in the Bicentenario park in Vitacura. It was on an outing with my best friends from college. We fed the flamingos with special food that they sold in the park. I took the photo with an app called "Dazz Cam" that simulates an analog camera. 

I like it because it reminds me of the beautiful day I spent with my friends and how cute the flamingos were there. It was a warm day, we had a very nice picnic and then we went to feed the fish, swans and flamingos.

I have more pictures from that day, but this one is my favorite because of the colors of the environment that combined with the analog camera effect looks very beautiful.

I usually like to photograph things I see that I think are pretty. I upload them to my Instagram stories and save them there in case I lose them from my cell phone. It's a way for me to keep my personal record.  




Comentarios

  1. Hello Koko! Photography is very nice! I like the detail that the Dazz Cam app simulates about what an analog camera is and its effects. I think I'm going to download the application on my cell phone...

    I also like flamingos and the color pink! :)

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hi Koko, love your photo, I love the colors of the flamingos, although I haven't seen one in person in a while. It's great to have record of your life through photos, when you see them you can remember special moments.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. wow, what a desire to go to the bicentenario park!!!, it looks so cool, and what a nice picture you took.

    ResponderEliminar
  4. This picture is beautiful, the pink highlight so well, you are a great photographer!

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Hello Koko!! I think that is very good that the technology had tools to replace the effects of old cameras, because today that is very expensive

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog