TIME TRAVEL TO THE PAST OR FUTURE 👀


Personally I have a problem with the idea of going to the past or to the future because I am scared that something that happens there could change the life I live today. Like what is shown in the movies when the main character changes something very small in the past and then changes his whole life in the present and often the changes in the present are not good.

But if I had the opportunity to go to the past or to the future without getting negative consequences for the things that may change, I would choose to go to the past.

I would go to the 90s, I would love to meet my grandfather Guillermo. He died very young and I didn't get to meet him. But my family always told me about his life story and for as long as I can remember I heard beautiful stories about him. Many people loved him, he did good things for the children where he lived and many people still remember him like that.

I wish I could visit that time. To be able to meet him, to know more about him, to talk to him about who I am, to know his voice and to give him a hug. But eventually I would go back to the present. I wish I was in the time I live in. I wish who I am now.

I believe that each person is who they are because of the things they have lived through. That's why I would still go back to the present.




Comentarios

  1. Hi Koko!
    I realized that we have a very similar dream regarding spending a day in the past with our grandfathers. I feel like we would do a lot of things with them to enjoy that little time. I seriously wish it could be done :(

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hello Koko, I find this type of family relationships very interesting, to know through others someone who surely would have loved you very much and with whom you would have formed good memories. The same thing happens to me with my great-grandfather, it would be great to meet in person the man of those great anecdotes.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Hi Koko! I think that the reason ehy you prefer travel to the past is very emotional, this makes me think about my family and I think I would travel to the past to meet the grandpa of my mother too.

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Hello Koko!! I think that it is kinda cute that you want to travel to the past to know your grandfather! It is a very good reason to travel to the past :)

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog