The best concert ever! 😍

I love concerts, I've been to many, of different singers and different musical styles. But my favourite is "Festival Fauna Otoño", where I enjoyed the concert of C.Tangana. The concert was on the 23rd of March at the Movistar Arena in Santiago, Chile.

C.tangana is a thirty two years old Spanish singer. His real name is Antón Álvarez and he is also known by the nickname "Pucho". He visited Chile with his concert "El Madrileño", his musical style is called "nuevo flamenco". The atmosphere of the concert was incredible, his music is very good, I love it!



People were very excited, everyone was singing and dancing to his songs. The concert had an incredible scenography, dancers and even actors that followed the story that happened during the concert.

My favourite moments were when he sing "te olvidaste" (I love this song) and also when he sing (demasiadas mujeres), in that song he sing very loud and it was great. Unfortunately he didn't sing my favourite song from the album "Cuando olvidaré", I felt sad not to listen it live, but then I was happy again when he sing "nunca estoy" hahahah.




Comentarios

  1. Hi Koko!

    Is a very exciting when we can see our favorite artist in live! I feel very happy that you were to able meet a C.Tangana. I imagine was a experience very pretty :)

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hi Koko!
    I´ve never listened to C Tangana, but it sounds interesting, you said that he sang "new flamenco", i´m really curious to know something more about it, and of course i will listen to him, greetings!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Hi koko, this sounds very nice. I like some C Tangana's songs, i think he is a very interesting singer and i love his accent haha also he brings something different to the table

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Hi koko, you re very lucky for that, c. Tangana it´s a very great artist in the all of the senses

    ResponderEliminar
  5. TELL ME THAT THE PHOTO WAS TAKEN BY YOU,?¡¡¡ HOW CRAZY!

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog