"TV SHOWS AND SERIES"

 


 

My favourite series in the world is "Prison Break", I really love this show! I watched it for the first time when I was thirteen years old, although at that time I didn't watch all the episodes. Then when the last season came out, which returned after seven years, I watched it the moment it came out. I have seen this series at least three times, I really wish I liked it a lot.

I love this series because it shows the great love between two brothers, they never leave each other and they love each other very much. It is very funny because the main character is very intelligent. During the seasons he resolves different problems just with his intelligence, he really is the best!

I wish the series that have a love story, I wish the romantic genre and combine this with other styles. In the case of "Prison Break" it has action, drama and also a very nice love story between Michael Scofield and Sara Tancredi.

A series I haven't seen and want to see is "Greys Anatomy", I've already seen a few seasons, but I still haven't managed to see all the episodes. It's nineteen seasons and I'm only on season seven, so at some point I wish I could give it another chance.

Another series I also really wish is "Stranger Things". I started watching it when it premiered and have followed every season over the years. I love the mystery of the story, the characters are wonderful and the special effects I really like.


 

Comentarios

  1. I've had Prison Break on my watch list for a long time, everyone who has seen it recommends it, I hope to watch it soon. I also watch Stranger Things since it premiered, I love the evolution it has had, both the story and the characters.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hi Koko! I love Stranger Things, since it went on air I have watched all its seasons. I really like that it's set in the 1980s!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I still saw some chapters of prison break when I was younger, I was very struck by how they solved the problems of the prison.

    ResponderEliminar
  4. At the begining I like Stranger Things, but now I don't like it. I didn't seen Prison Brake.

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Prision Break it´s fucking great, especiallty the first two seasons. I love the character of T-Bag and his relationship with the protagonist.

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog