BUCKET LIST

One of the main things for my Bucket List would be to travel at least one country from each continent. I would also wish to travel around Europe. One destination that should definitely be on that list is Verona (Italy), especially Juliet's house. 
Another important item on my Bucket List is to go to as many concerts as I can. On this point I'm doing quite well, I have all my concert tickets saved. This year I've been to C.tangana, Boy Pablo, Paloma Mami, Cami, Miranda, Colplay, Young Cister, Daddy Yankee and Bad Bunny. In previous years I have also been to many, but this year has been very good! 
Concerts from previous years that stand out a lot are Bruno Mars and Miley Cyrus.
Something that is on my list and I consider difficult is writing a book. I love to write and I am a loyal lover of reading. I wish that one day people could know what I write.
Another item on my list is to read at least 50 books in a year. It's not a very high number, but sometimes time with university makes it difficult for me to reach that goal.
I wish I could do these things alone or with my loved ones or friends.



Comentarios

  1. Hi Koko!
    I also have the purpose of reading fifty or more books in the year, but you are right about the time with university and the tiredness it causes. Many times I try read, even I did a list in the app "Google Reads" of my annual readings and I could not complete it :(

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hi Koko, I'm not a concert person but, lately, I see how much fun people are having, and I wish I felt the same euphoria. I hate not being able to read as much as I used to, I have my goal set on Goodreads and every time I see it I despair at the few months left in the year.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Hi Koko, i envy you for going to these concerts, hahaha, i hopre that you really enjoy them.

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog