A COUNTRY I WOULD LIKE TO VISIT 💛

 I wish to get to know Denmark. I know that it is a country in Europe, it' s capital is Copenhagen, it has beautiful landscapes, I know that in summer they have few hours of darkness and in winter the daylight is limited. I know that it is a country with a very good quality of life and security, it has very good happiness indicators. If I lived in Denmark I would definitely wish to see the Northern Lights in person. I love the cold so I wish I could enjoy a snowy winter. In general Denmark is a beautiful country, I wish I could see everything. I wish I can go and work in Denmark for a while on a working holiday visa, it will allow me to work while I am there. Then, if I wish to stay there for a longer period of time and maybe study something related to journalism. If I don't wish I would look for an opportunity in another country or return to Chile.



Comentarios

  1. The place I posted that I would like to visit is Iceland, also because there you can see the northerm lights!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hello Koko! The countries of Europe are the most beautiful. I like the cold too, I think if I were in Denmark I would also go to see the Northern Lights :)

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Hi Koko, we should make a northern lights fan club, they are so beautiful. I hope you can go to Denmark, and it will be a nice experience.

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Hello Koko, i have a friend that actually lives in Copenhagen and he told me that it`s very beatifull and satisfying living there, he works as a barber and he is so happy there. So i hope that you can go to Denmark sooner!

    ResponderEliminar
  6. Hello Koko! Denmark seems like a very good place to stay considering all the good indicatives, and it´s true that it have very beautiful landscapes.

    ResponderEliminar
  7. I love that you are so informed about it, tell me when you go!

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog