PRACTICE POST 💗


My favourite place to visit in Santiago is the restaurant "Fuerte alemana", I love it because they have very good sandwiches, excellent service from the staff and a very nice place. I go there since I was a little girl, I totally recommend it. To get there from the JGM campus you have to take the Grecia exit, then turn left and continue walking straight until you get to the subway station "Estadio Nacional". Then you have to take the subway and continue to "Los Leones" station and exit the subway . Then you have to walk straight on "avenida nueva providencia" for six minutes, then look for the street "avenida Pedro de Valdivia" and turn left to the street "Barcelona", there you will find the restaurant "Fuente alemana".


When I don't have the opportunity to travel by car I take the subway , just as I did in the instructions where I changed the bus journeys for walking and then by subway as I consider it more comfortable than the bus.



Comentarios

  1. ohh I think that I will go soon, because it looks delicious and close to me.

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog